Have I mentioned it's also really delicious? Go on then, get at it!
- 1.5 cups of cashews, soaked for at least an hour
- 3 tbsp honey (raw if possible)
- 1/3 cup coconut oil (melted, if you don't live in the tropics!)
- 1/4 of a vanilla pod, scraped out or a dash of natural vanilla extract.
- juice of 1/2 a lemon
- Cinnamon and crushed walnuts to top (optional)
- 3 big carrots (whole carrots, or the pulp leftover from juicing - up to you!)
- 1 cup pitted dates
- 1 cup nuts (I used half almonds and half walnuts)
- 1 cup shredded coconut (fresh, or dried)
- 0.5-1 tsp cinnamon
- pinch of nutmeg